CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie

Friday, September 26, 2008

What Would Emily Post Say?

I think we may have a manners problem with Henry. We were eating dinner tonight - Ben's highchair was next to me and Henry's next to Andy. All of a sudden there is a strange sound and Andy yells "OMG! There's sh*t everywhere! It's even on my arm!" Yes, Henry had a blowout at the dinner table. So Andy got up and started filling the bathtub while the boys finished their dinner (there isn't much that will keep Henry from eating, including sitting in a poopy highchair). When Henry was done, we realized that we had another problem - we can't put him in the bathtub like that because the tub is already full of water. So we had to hose him off in the sink and then Andy gave them both a much-needed bath.

We have had a crazy week. But I say that every week. And next week will just be crazier because I will be in Denver Monday and Tuesday and then in Phoenix Wednesday and Thursday. And we have a big day planned tomorrow. We are going to the Presby NICU/SCN Reunion to show off our healthy big boys to the wonderful doctors and nurses who took such good care of them for the first 6 weeks of their lives. I need to remember to bring my camera since I have gotten so bad about taking pictures lately. So hopefully I'll have some good pics in my next post. But for now, you'll have to settle for some of my old favorites.

0 comments: