CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilypie

Friday, September 19, 2008

Notice of Biting Child

It finally happened. Henry was written up for biting this week - twice! The school sends home a very official "Notice of Biting Child" explaining the incident that I have to sign and send back to school the next day. This happened yesterday and again today. So when I picked them up this afternoon, I asked their teacher about the school's policy regarding biting. Basically, we wanted to know if he would be kicked out of school at the age of 14 months. Fortunately, they do not kick children out of school for biting. Henry's teacher says it is just a phase that some children go through and that he will eventually grow out of it. I hope that will be soon.

Other than that, it has been a pretty uneventful week. So thanks to Suzanne's "tag", I'll spend the rest of tonight's blog telling you all a little more about me:

A: Attached or single? Attached to Andy, my wonderful husband

B: Best friend? My best friend since high school is Ann

C: Cake or pie? Cake with lots of icing

D: Day of choice? Saturday - no work and Monday is not hanging over my head yet!

E: Essential item? A pony tail holder

F: Favorite color? I don't know - orange?

G: Gummy bears or worms? I guess bears although I'm not a big fan of either

H: Hometown? Waco, TX - and no, I'm not a Branch Davidian!

I: Indulgence? Starbucks, Sprinkles cupcakes (especially the Red Velvet ones), and shopping

J: January of July? That's a tough one - the two biggest events of my life happened in these two months - my wedding (January) and the birth of my sons (July) - I guess July because it is warmer

K: Kids? Yes, my double-trouble 14-month-old twins Ben and Henry

L: Life isn't complete without? Family and friends

M: Marriage date? January 15, 2005

N: Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister

O: Oranges or apples? Apples

P: Phobias and fears? Gotta agree with Suzanne - cockroaches - and it doesn't help that Andy is almost as afraid of them as I am!

Q: Quote? Two things my brain has never been able to retain - jokes and quotes

R: Reason to smile? My two beautiful boys and their SuperDad

S: Season of choice? Spring

T: Tag three people? I don't know who is reading this so I guess the first three who do can consider themselves tagged

U: Unknown fact about me? I have no idea - I'll just stick with my standard "interesting fact" answer even though most of you probably already know this - I have one blue eye and one green eye

V: Vegetable? Zucchini

W: Worst habit? Biting my nails

X: X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound - the only x-rays I've ever had were because something was wrong, but I looked foward to the ultrasounds to see my precious babies growing

Y: Your favorite food? Sushi

Z: Zodiac sign? Gemini

So now you all know a little more about me!

0 comments: